Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Great Reviews for Sook Pastry Shop

Sook Pastry Shop is a quaint little bakery located in Ridgewood, New Jersey specializing in French style pastries and breakfast. They also serve a variety of sandwiches and soups of the day!

Users from Yelp.com really love it.

I go regularly and really love this place..! They have awesome crepe's and cappuccino and the family loves when we bring home the treats!! Everyone seems to come in and enjoy staying for a bit to relax and chat with Bernie while eating a delicious meal.
-Dominic C. Brooklyn, NY

 This place is great!  I love crepes and it is hard to find a place that has good ones. I had the mushroom and tomato crepe, it was so good, it tasted like pizza but lighter! My husband had the monte cristo which was delicious!! The owner was very nice and I can't wait to go back and have breakfast!
-Nicole R. Ridgewood, NJ

 Perfect coffee.  Perfect latte.  Good vibe in this cozy spot. I asked the staff what the best selling pastry is, and they replied "the almond croissant", which is not what I would order, but I was curious and went for it.  WOW!   I had to control myself eating this treat and bought one for the road. Definitely going back when I am in Ridgewood next.  Hats off to the chef!
-Kelly M. New York, NY

These people found delight in this bakery, will you? Give it a try, 24 South Broad Street Ridgewood, New Jersey.

Follow us on Twitter! @sookpastry
Like us on Facebook! Sook Pastry Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment